Grid110 is a community and economic development organization aimed at mobilizing the startup ecosystem in Downtown LA, working in partnership with the office of Los Angeles Mayor, Eric Garcetti. We support startups during the most critical stage of their growth cycle by connecting them to office space, mentors, and resources.
Join us in building the Downtown LA startup ecosystem!
GRID110 is currently looking for marketing + social media intern. Join our small but mighty team as we support the growth of the startup ecosystem in Downtown LA!
Interns will have hands-on learning experience and will gain skills in:
- Assist in planning and executing our marketing campaigns
- Writing/editing copy
- Help develop our social media strategy and manage social media channels.
- Collaborate with the Program + Events intern on projects.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Self-starter, fast learner, ability to move quickly and efficiently
- Proficiency in social media, particularly Instagram, Facebook, Twitter.
- Interest in entrepreneurship and the LA startup community
- Preferred: graphic design + photography skills
To apply, please send your cover letter, resume, portfolio, and favorite new app/startup (and why) to email@example.com. Please note which position you're applying for in the subject line.
Applicants must be able to work 10-15 hours/week. Interns will ideally commit to a minimum of at least 3 months or the term of their internship program with their university. This is an un-paid internship for college credit.